We’re building an elite team of web developers, fit to serve the world's leading companies. We're looking for a Senior Sitecore Web Developer with a depth and breadth of experience fit to lead one of our top projects.
- We build complex, enterprise-level web sites. We’re helping $500M - $10B companies deploy, enhance, and support Sitecore and Episerver, two of the most sophisticated and highly rated .NET web content management platforms in the industry.
- We’re building an elite team of web architects, developers, data analysts, and support engineers, fit to serve the world's leading companies.
- We're looking for people who are self-motivated and don't require coddling or micro-management to go the extra mile.
Skills & Requirements
- Required - A minimum of 6 years of experience developing websites using ASP.NET MVC in a professional environment, including implementing modern responsive frontends.
- Required - A minimum of 3 years of experience developing websites using Sitecore building complex websites.
- Required - You must have made a significant contribution to a minimum of 5 web development projects. Please include links to examples of your work in your response. This is a senior-level position - front-end and .NET skills are required, and will be tested as part of the evaluation process.
- Required - Strong experience working with data, including APIs, databases, and other data sources
- Required - Proven ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Desired - Experience with Optimizely (Epierver)
- Desired - Experience with CI/CD and deploying to cloud environments, Microsoft Azure preferred
We’re dedicated to your personal and professional growth
Engagency is much more than a place to work, it’s a place to learn, to lead, and to grow. We’ve created a place where you’re encouraged to explore and develop your skills and interests, both personally and professionally.
You’ll work independently with the support of a highly collaborative team on projects with high visibility for brands with a global reach. You’ll learn to write useful documentation, and provide world-class support.
Depending on your interests and abilities, you’ll also have an opportunity contribute to technical architecture, training, consulting, sales, and blogging.
Good Character = Good Culture
At Engagency, culture is the natural result of attracting good people. We believe that a good company culture depends as much on what you give, as what you get. It’s the character of each individual that defines us. It’s our values and motivations that bind us. It’s something that each member of our team has the privilege and the responsibility to help define, nurture and protect.
WORK VISA SPONSORSHIP
We are unable to provide TN or H1B sponsorship at this time.
Recruiters, we ask that you respect our "we don't hire people that are referred to us by a recruiter" policy, by not contacting us.